What is LOD (Lease Ownership Data)?
LOD is a database composed of royalty, override, and working interest owners of oil & gas properties. These oil & gas properties are HBP (Held By Production) leases.
Generally the royalty owners own the mineral rights. For each individual Oil and Gas property listed the following information is available: Owner Name, Owner Address, Operator, Lease, Interest, Type of Interest, Value, Legal Description, etc.
If you wish to see a sample of the data
We have mineral right owners in over 215 counties in Texas and 15 for Kansas. We are also in the process of acquiring Arkansas counties.
This is effectively 99% of Texas, so if you need it, we have it. Our database consists of over 4,600,000 records.
- Easily find Royalty, Override, and Working Interest owners of any Texas oil & gas lease
- Asset Search needed? You can locate oil & gas assets by owner name
- This is the tool you need to find the working interest of any operator
- Data comes in Microsoft Access Format and has pre-written queries to seach it
- Easy to use
Who Uses Blackbeard Data?
- Investors with the intent to purchase Mineral Rights
- Landmen use it as point of departure work when running title
- Oil and gas lease owners use it to find neighboring ownership
- Companies in the oil and gas industry use it to find Royalty and Working Interest in AOIs
Blackbeard Data maintains the world’s largest database of O&G property owners. This includes the Royalty, Override, and some Working Interest owners. Our database now spans Texas and Kansas. The data is sold to suit your needs, whether you need a single county, a 10 county block, or the entire state of Texas.
Call 1-800-762-3057 for details.